Would your co-workers, friends or family know what to do...If your heart STOPPED?
One of the most amazing ideas in modern medicine is that "sudden death" can be reversed. This medical miracle can be performed by ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation done properly, can help victims of "sudden death." You can bring someone back to life using your brain, hands and lungs.
This CPR course will teach you:
- Basic heart and lung anatomy
- Definition of cardiovascular disease
- How to identify risk factors for heart attack and stroke
- How to reduce those risk factors and keep infants/children safe
- Symptoms of heart attack and stroke
- What to do when someone is having a heart attack or stroke
- The difference between heart attack and cardiac death
- How to help someone who is choking - The Heimlich Manuever
- How to perform CPR and use the AED ( Automatic External Defibrillator)
The HealthTrainer has provided ON-SITE and IN-HOME CPR training for over 30 years. Certification classes run about 2 hours in length. Call soon, before your skills are needed. We look forward to showing you how simple learning to save a life can be!
Heartsaver or Healthcare Provider CPR Training - Fee Schedule
- Individual certification (Nashville area only) - $60.00
- Group Certification (2-4) - $50.00 per individual
- Group Certification (5+) - $40.00 per individual
All participants receive their certification card at the end of the class and is valid for 2 years.