The HealthTrainer teaches the newest first aid course developed through The American Heart Association. We routinely train first responders,coaches, school staff, sporting event assistants, nursery personnel, day care staff, fitness instructors and others.
Let us prepare your group before an emergency happens.
At the completion of this 5-6 hour course (can be divided into two separate 3 hour time blocks), the learner should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Perform the steps of Adult/child/infant CPR
- Provide rescue breathing with a face mask (available in course)
- Relieve a foreign body airway obstruction in a choking person
- Use an AED (automated external defibrillator) safely and effectively
- Assess and provide emergent care for an ill or injured person
- Control bleeding, care for and bandage wounds
- Immobilize/care for muscle, bone and joint injuries
Heartsaver First Aid Course Fee Schedule
Class size: 4 person minimum. $70.00 ea includes the 154 page manual
10+ persons $50.00 ea
All participants receive their certification card at the end of the class and is valid for 2 years.
ACE and AFAA certified health professionals receive .6CEU's